KC was invited to speak at the most recent London Facebook Faculty Summit alongside other faculty guests, Facebook engineers and researchers to discuss recent developments in ML and programming languages.
Lightning talks from guests and hosts kickstarted the day, followed by scheduled talks including
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?
- A Week of Platform Releases: Odig, Odoc, Opam Bundle and More!
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion