We’ve created a liveblog unikernel to keep track of the proceedings, at icfp2016.mirage.io. This is powered by the Canopy system built by Enguerrand Decorne during his internship at OCaml Labs. It uses much of the software pieces built for MirageOS, including Irmin to track the Git data and live update the blog in response to pushes.
If you are at ICFP this week and would like to contribute to the liveblog, your contributions would be most welcome! Just send in a pull request to the Git repository at github.com/ocamllabs/icfp2016-blog or get in touch with a member of OCL to give you direct write access (e.g. ping @avsm on Twitter).
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- OCaml 4.04.1 Released
- Parsing the Email Standard with TypeBeat
- An OCaml Backend for Agda with Malfunctional Programming
- Databox Open-Source Software Community Launch
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder
- MirageOS Hack Updates
- Algebraic Subtyping: PhD thesis