We’ve created a liveblog unikernel to keep track of the proceedings, at icfp2016.mirage.io. This is powered by the Canopy system built by Enguerrand Decorne during his internship at OCaml Labs. It uses much of the software pieces built for MirageOS, including Irmin to track the Git data and live update the blog in response to pushes.
If you are at ICFP this week and would like to contribute to the liveblog, your contributions would be most welcome! Just send in a pull request to the Git repository at github.com/ocamllabs/icfp2016-blog or get in touch with a member of OCL to give you direct write access (e.g. ping @avsm on Twitter).
- Windows Unicode Support - A Bug-Fix 12 Years in the Making
- Fuzzing for CI Workflows
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?