ICFP 2016 is over!
OCaml Labs participated heavily in the conference this year, with 7 presentations at the OCaml Workshop, 7 talks across the co-located workshops, and the OCaml Tutorial afternoon. Thank you to all of our student interns who volunteered at the conference, liveblogged and presented their work!
You can see a summary of each of the talks at the OCaml Workshop here: http://reynard.io/2016/10/19/icfp-2016-roundup.html, videos of the whole conference and resources from the OCaml Tutorial.
- testing ocaml-migrate-parsetree with `ppx_deriving_crowbar`
- Windows Unicode Support - A Bug-Fix 12 Years in the Making
- Fuzzing for CI Workflows
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers