ICFP 2016 is over!
OCaml Labs participated heavily in the conference this year, with 7 presentations at the OCaml Workshop, 7 talks across the co-located workshops, and the OCaml Tutorial afternoon. Thank you to all of our student interns who volunteered at the conference, liveblogged and presented their work!
You can see a summary of each of the talks at the OCaml Workshop here: http://reynard.io/2016/10/19/icfp-2016-roundup.html, videos of the whole conference and resources from the OCaml Tutorial.
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?
- A Week of Platform Releases: Odig, Odoc, Opam Bundle and More!
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion
- OCaml Compiler Hacking May 2017 - Activity Summaries
- Opam 2.0.0 beta 3
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend