The third MirageOS hack retreat has started! Our very own Hannes Mehnert has booked out the entire hostel at Priscilla, Queen of the Medina again, and has also organised a full supporting programme of local events and an evening of talks. The retreat runs from 1st March - 8th March, with 30+ people flying from all over the world to attend.
The daily routine is very relaxed (in keeping with the local atmosphere) and includes local food, social gatherings and lots of time to hack. The group is planning a short daily standup to discuss what they are working on, and we will be using Canopy to host the details.
Local events include a trip to the mountains, visits to the hamam and an excursion to the local spices dealer. This Saturday (4th) there will be an open evening of talks where locals are invited to attend to hear about the MirageOS project, and related projects such as Databox.
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder
- MirageOS Hack Updates
- Algebraic Subtyping: PhD thesis
- Databox Launch Event: 24th March, Cambridge
- Formalizing the OCaml multicore memory model
- Irmin 1.0 Released!
- Scaling Software Modularization with Topkg
- MirageOS 3.0.0 Released!
- Making PPXs portable with ocaml-migrate-parsetree
- Feedback on cmdliner doc language changes