Read more about the Databox project, and some raw notes from the launch.
You can contribute to the open-source Databox prototype by visiting the repository and checking out the:
Join the community discussion in the Databox Discourse forum.
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- OCaml 4.04.1 Released
- Parsing the Email Standard with TypeBeat
- An OCaml Backend for Agda with Malfunctional Programming
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder
- MirageOS Hack Updates
- Algebraic Subtyping: PhD thesis
- Databox Launch Event: 24th March, Cambridge