We held the 17th Compiler Hacking Event this week, on a balmy Cambridge evening, and we’ve added summaries of what everyone was working on that evening including:
- Meeting the group from Citrix working with Opam, some of whom are quite new to OCaml
- Closing OCaml PRs, reviewing code and bug fixing
- Getting stuck into Multicore!
We added some new projects to the “Things to Work On” list, and we will continue to update the projects over the coming weeks. There’s lots of interest in OCaml hack events and meetups outside of Cambridge too, so we will also make the project list more accessible for external organisers.
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?
- A Week of Platform Releases: Odig, Odoc, Opam Bundle and More!
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion
- Opam 2.0.0 beta 3