New Blog and Wiki Format!
There are so many new and exciting projects being worked on by an increasingly larger team at OCaml Labs and to enable you to find all the OCaml-related content you might need, we are centralising as much as we can here.
Please feel free to update pages you have content to contribute towards, and bear with us during this transition period.
You can expect to see updates on:
- OCaml in the news
- Upcoming events
- New releases and announcements
- Project progress
Please contact Gemma with any feedback you might have on the wiki, blog and content organisation.
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- OCaml 4.04.1 Released
- Parsing the Email Standard with TypeBeat
- An OCaml Backend for Agda with Malfunctional Programming
- Databox Open-Source Software Community Launch
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder
- MirageOS Hack Updates
- Algebraic Subtyping: PhD thesis