New Blog and Wiki Format!
There are so many new and exciting projects being worked on by an increasingly larger team at OCaml Labs and to enable you to find all the OCaml-related content you might need, we are centralising as much as we can here.
Please feel free to update pages you have content to contribute towards, and bear with us during this transition period.
You can expect to see updates on:
- OCaml in the news
- Upcoming events
- New releases and announcements
- Project progress
Please contact Gemma with any feedback you might have on the wiki, blog and content organisation.
- testing ocaml-migrate-parsetree with `ppx_deriving_crowbar`
- Windows Unicode Support - A Bug-Fix 12 Years in the Making
- Fuzzing for CI Workflows
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers