Content-Type describes the type of content in the message body of an email or HTTP request, and is represented by a MIME type, which indicates the type of data that file contains.
See IANA for an exhaustive list of media types.
Parsing the value of
Content-Type is difficult, so Romain Calascibetta has created TypeBeat: a light library to compute the complex rules for you. TypeBeat uses Angstrom to handle complex rules related to RFCs and centralises it into one library for ease of use.
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- OCaml 4.04.1 Released
- An OCaml Backend for Agda with Malfunctional Programming
- Databox Open-Source Software Community Launch
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder
- MirageOS Hack Updates
- Algebraic Subtyping: PhD thesis
- Databox Launch Event: 24th March, Cambridge