Content-Type describes the type of content in the message body of an email or HTTP request, and is represented by a MIME type, which indicates the type of data that file contains.
See IANA for an exhaustive list of media types.
Parsing the value of
Content-Type is difficult, so Romain Calascibetta has created TypeBeat: a light library to compute the complex rules for you. TypeBeat uses Angstrom to handle complex rules related to RFCs and centralises it into one library for ease of use.
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?
- A Week of Platform Releases: Odig, Odoc, Opam Bundle and More!
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion
- OCaml Compiler Hacking May 2017 - Activity Summaries
- Opam 2.0.0 beta 3
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend