Content-Type describes the type of content in the message body of an email or HTTP request, and is represented by a MIME type, which indicates the type of data that file contains.
See IANA for an exhaustive list of media types.
Parsing the value of
Content-Type is difficult, so Romain Calascibetta has created TypeBeat: a light library to compute the complex rules for you. TypeBeat uses Angstrom to handle complex rules related to RFCs and centralises it into one library for ease of use.
- Windows Unicode Support - A Bug-Fix 12 Years in the Making
- Fuzzing for CI Workflows
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?