David Allsopp has previously contributed patches for native Windows support to Merlin, and after the release of Merlin 3.0.0 back in July, he’s been working with Frédéric Bour to port the new features to Windows.
This post from David explores some of the challenges for cross-platform development between Windows and Unix systems.
- testing ocaml-migrate-parsetree with `ppx_deriving_crowbar`
- Windows Unicode Support - A Bug-Fix 12 Years in the Making
- Fuzzing for CI Workflows
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?