David Allsopp has previously contributed patches for native Windows support to Merlin, and after the release of Merlin 3.0.0 back in July, he’s been working with Frédéric Bour to port the new features to Windows.
This post from David explores some of the challenges for cross-platform development between Windows and Unix systems.
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?
- A Week of Platform Releases: Odig, Odoc, Opam Bundle and More!
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion
- OCaml Compiler Hacking May 2017 - Activity Summaries
- Opam 2.0.0 beta 3