Docker have released a limited availability beta program for Docker users on Mac and Windows. It improves on the existing Docker Toolbox and serves to simplify the installation process and allows developers to build and test apps in a multi-architectural environment whilst removing the additional dependencies.
The application features a native user interface, auto-updates and a
pre-packaged Docker toolset. The Unikernel
Systems team who moved to
Docker have been part of this beta project, and the app utilises 40+
OCaml libraries, many of which were developed and published by the
team at OCaml Labs. We’re
excited that OCaml libraries such as
ocaml-cstruct are receiving wider exposure, and we can’t wait to start testing it for ourselves!
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?
- A Week of Platform Releases: Odig, Odoc, Opam Bundle and More!
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion
- OCaml Compiler Hacking May 2017 - Activity Summaries
- Opam 2.0.0 beta 3
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend