April was a busy month and saw two new MirageOS releases: 2.8 on April 6th, and 2.9 on April 29th.
Mirage 2.9 focussed on the tooling around logging, and built on work started at the MirageOS Hackathon. 2.9 includes the mirage command-line tool that allows log reporters to be configured at configuration and runtime, and the ability to disable command-line parsing at runtime.
- testing ocaml-migrate-parsetree with `ppx_deriving_crowbar`
- Windows Unicode Support - A Bug-Fix 12 Years in the Making
- Fuzzing for CI Workflows
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers