April was a busy month and saw two new MirageOS releases: 2.8 on April 6th, and 2.9 on April 29th.
Mirage 2.9 focussed on the tooling around logging, and built on work started at the MirageOS Hackathon. 2.9 includes the mirage command-line tool that allows log reporters to be configured at configuration and runtime, and the ability to disable command-line parsing at runtime.
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- OCaml 4.04.1 Released
- Parsing the Email Standard with TypeBeat
- An OCaml Backend for Agda with Malfunctional Programming
- Databox Open-Source Software Community Launch
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder
- MirageOS Hack Updates
- Algebraic Subtyping: PhD thesis