April was a busy month and saw two new MirageOS releases: 2.8 on April 6th, and 2.9 on April 29th.
Mirage 2.9 focussed on the tooling around logging, and built on work started at the MirageOS Hackathon. 2.9 includes the mirage command-line tool that allows log reporters to be configured at configuration and runtime, and the ability to disable command-line parsing at runtime.
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?
- A Week of Platform Releases: Odig, Odoc, Opam Bundle and More!
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion
- OCaml Compiler Hacking May 2017 - Activity Summaries
- Opam 2.0.0 beta 3
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend