The newest version of OCaml 4.04.0 is here!
A major addition to this release is Spacetime: a new memory profiler. It records how your program executes so it can reliably tell you the full stack backtrace at every point in the program that caused an allocation.
This is the first of the new OCaml releases that will be every 6 months, as planned by Damien Doliguez at the OCaml Workshop 2016. OCaml 4.05.0 will be feature-frozen on 1st February 2017.
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?
- A Week of Platform Releases: Odig, Odoc, Opam Bundle and More!
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion
- OCaml Compiler Hacking May 2017 - Activity Summaries
- Opam 2.0.0 beta 3
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- OCaml 4.04.1 Released