The newest version of OCaml 4.04.0 is here!
A major addition to this release is Spacetime: a new memory profiler. It records how your program executes so it can reliably tell you the full stack backtrace at every point in the program that caused an allocation.
This is the first of the new OCaml releases that will be every 6 months, as planned by Damien Doliguez at the OCaml Workshop 2016. OCaml 4.05.0 will be feature-frozen on 1st February 2017.
- testing ocaml-migrate-parsetree with `ppx_deriving_crowbar`
- Windows Unicode Support - A Bug-Fix 12 Years in the Making
- Fuzzing for CI Workflows
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers