The newest version of OCaml 4.04.0 is here!
A major addition to this release is Spacetime: a new memory profiler. It records how your program executes so it can reliably tell you the full stack backtrace at every point in the program that caused an allocation.
This is the first of the new OCaml releases that will be every 6 months, as planned by Damien Doliguez at the OCaml Workshop 2016. OCaml 4.05.0 will be feature-frozen on 1st February 2017.
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- OCaml 4.04.1 Released
- Parsing the Email Standard with TypeBeat
- An OCaml Backend for Agda with Malfunctional Programming
- Databox Open-Source Software Community Launch
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder
- MirageOS Hack Updates
- Algebraic Subtyping: PhD thesis