The new release of Merlin is now available on OPAM.
It can be installed with
opam install merlin or built from sources,
available at from the
Changes in version 2.5.1 ------------------------ - Improved handling of case sensitivity on macOS. - Gerd Stolpmann contributed support for customizing findlib package directories. This is achieved by the FINDLIB\_PATH directive in .merlin (it corresponds to the path variable in findlib.conf, and OCAMLPATH environment variable for ocamlfind). - For convenience with Bucklescript FFI, Merlin no longer checks that externals are functions.
Version 2.5.2 added support for OCaml 4.04 and fixed a lot of bugs.
As always you can find a full changelog.
Thanks to Frederic Bour, Gerd Stolpmann, previous contributors and the rest of the Merlin team!
- testing ocaml-migrate-parsetree with `ppx_deriving_crowbar`
- Windows Unicode Support - A Bug-Fix 12 Years in the Making
- Fuzzing for CI Workflows
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers