The new release of Merlin is now available on OPAM.
It can be installed with
opam install merlin or built from sources,
available at from the
Changes in version 2.5.1 ------------------------ - Improved handling of case sensitivity on macOS. - Gerd Stolpmann contributed support for customizing findlib package directories. This is achieved by the FINDLIB\_PATH directive in .merlin (it corresponds to the path variable in findlib.conf, and OCAMLPATH environment variable for ocamlfind). - For convenience with Bucklescript FFI, Merlin no longer checks that externals are functions.
Version 2.5.2 added support for OCaml 4.04 and fixed a lot of bugs.
As always you can find a full changelog.
Thanks to Frederic Bour, Gerd Stolpmann, previous contributors and the rest of the Merlin team!
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- OCaml 4.04.1 Released
- Parsing the Email Standard with TypeBeat
- An OCaml Backend for Agda with Malfunctional Programming
- Databox Open-Source Software Community Launch
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder
- MirageOS Hack Updates
- Algebraic Subtyping: PhD thesis