The new release of Merlin is now available on OPAM.
It can be installed with
opam install merlin or built from sources,
available at from the
Changes in version 2.5.1 ------------------------ - Improved handling of case sensitivity on macOS. - Gerd Stolpmann contributed support for customizing findlib package directories. This is achieved by the FINDLIB\_PATH directive in .merlin (it corresponds to the path variable in findlib.conf, and OCAMLPATH environment variable for ocamlfind). - For convenience with Bucklescript FFI, Merlin no longer checks that externals are functions.
Version 2.5.2 added support for OCaml 4.04 and fixed a lot of bugs.
As always you can find a full changelog.
Thanks to Frederic Bour, Gerd Stolpmann, previous contributors and the rest of the Merlin team!
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?
- A Week of Platform Releases: Odig, Odoc, Opam Bundle and More!
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion
- OCaml Compiler Hacking May 2017 - Activity Summaries
- Opam 2.0.0 beta 3
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- OCaml 4.04.1 Released