OCaml 4.04.1 was released this week. There are no new features as this is predominantly a maintenance release, and includes a hefty list of important bug fixes.
David Allsopp who recently joined the OCaml Labs team has been extensively involved in this release, reviewing multiple PRs and steadily working towards opam-on-Windows by implementing Windows build system improvements.
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion
- OCaml Compiler Hacking May 2017 - Activity Summaries
- Opam 2.0.0 beta 3
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- Parsing the Email Standard with TypeBeat
- An OCaml Backend for Agda with Malfunctional Programming
- Databox Open-Source Software Community Launch
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder