OCaml 4.04.1 was released this week. There are no new features as this is predominantly a maintenance release, and includes a hefty list of important bug fixes.
David Allsopp who recently joined the OCaml Labs team has been extensively involved in this release, reviewing multiple PRs and steadily working towards opam-on-Windows by implementing Windows build system improvements.
- Windows Unicode Support - A Bug-Fix 12 Years in the Making
- Fuzzing for CI Workflows
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?