The new release of Irmin 1.0 will include a new API, and feedback on the changes would be welcome, especially from existing users.
The main changes in the new API are:
- no more
mirage-tcto define new contents, but simpler type-based combinators based on depyt (note: I will probably just copy depyt.ml inside the project so the project could be tailored for mergeable datastructures in the future)
- subtrees now have first-class support in the API. No more mutable views, use immutable subtrees (with full caching and lazy writes), strongly inspired by #357 and the datakit tree API.
- Discussion here
Check the diff for other fixes.
- testing ocaml-migrate-parsetree with `ppx_deriving_crowbar`
- Windows Unicode Support - A Bug-Fix 12 Years in the Making
- Fuzzing for CI Workflows
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers