The new release of Irmin 1.0 will include a new API, and feedback on the changes would be welcome, especially from existing users.
The main changes in the new API are:
- no more
mirage-tcto define new contents, but simpler type-based combinators based on depyt (note: I will probably just copy depyt.ml inside the project so the project could be tailored for mergeable datastructures in the future)
- subtrees now have first-class support in the API. No more mutable views, use immutable subtrees (with full caching and lazy writes), strongly inspired by #357 and the datakit tree API.
- Discussion here
Check the diff for other fixes.
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- OCaml 4.04.1 Released
- Parsing the Email Standard with TypeBeat
- An OCaml Backend for Agda with Malfunctional Programming
- Databox Open-Source Software Community Launch
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder
- MirageOS Hack Updates
- Algebraic Subtyping: PhD thesis