The next release of cmdliner aims to improve the current cmdliner manual doc language. Your feedback on the changes and new language definition is welcome:
Take note: The fix may break the rendering of some manpages:
git grep '\$([ib],[^)]*\$([mt]name)[^)]*)' exits with 0 in your project you are affected. Simply replace these marked up
$(b,$(mname)) by the variables
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?
- A Week of Platform Releases: Odig, Odoc, Opam Bundle and More!
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion
- OCaml Compiler Hacking May 2017 - Activity Summaries
- Opam 2.0.0 beta 3
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend