The next release of cmdliner aims to improve the current cmdliner manual doc language. Your feedback on the changes and new language definition is welcome:
Take note: The fix may break the rendering of some manpages:
git grep '\$([ib],[^)]*\$([mt]name)[^)]*)' exits with 0 in your project you are affected. Simply replace these marked up
$(b,$(mname)) by the variables
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder
- MirageOS Hack Updates
- Algebraic Subtyping: PhD thesis
- Databox Launch Event: 24th March, Cambridge
- Formalizing the OCaml multicore memory model
- MirageOS Hack Event 2017 in Marrakech
- Irmin 1.0 Released!
- Scaling Software Modularization with Topkg
- MirageOS 3.0.0 Released!
- Making PPXs portable with ocaml-migrate-parsetree