Displaying his own true sense of style, Romain Calascibetta added an incredibly detailed (and hilariously funny) PR for integrating his new Git implementation into
ocaml-git - using the new implementation!
For the last ~6 months, Romain has been working hard to improve
ocaml-git: decoding/encoding PACK files; implementing the
git gc command;
git push; and HTTP protocol.
He is currently integrating this work into the existing
ocaml-git implementation using a bottom-to-top method, and as the new additions will break compatibility, he’s asked for community involvement to help decide aspects of the API and forward development.
If you want to know more about “the mystery of the chocolate”, read the full PR and contribute your thoughts!
- testing ocaml-migrate-parsetree with `ppx_deriving_crowbar`
- Windows Unicode Support - A Bug-Fix 12 Years in the Making
- Fuzzing for CI Workflows
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?