This term welcomes the Advanced Functional Programming course held at the Computer Laboratory. This popular course is back for its third year and features lectures from Jeremy Yallop, Neel Krishnaswami and Leo White.
This module aims to build on existing knowledge of modern typed functional programming languages such OCaml and Haskell by introducing techniques including GADTs, higher-order polymorphism, modular implicits and multi-stage programming.
The course runs twice a week from now until mid-March.
- Testing Your Own Fork With OCaml's GitHub CI
- Platforms, Packaging, Progress
- Merlin 3.0.0 on Windows
- A New Implementation of Git
- Major Releases of Cohttp, Conduit, DNS and TCP/IP Libraries
- OCaml 4.05.0 Released
- Intel Hyper-Threading Bug Uncovered by OCaml Developers
- Unsigned Integers as Built-In Types or as a Library?
- A Week of Platform Releases: Odig, Odoc, Opam Bundle and More!
- Why Jbuilder? Demonstration and Discussion