This term welcomes the Advanced Functional Programming course held at the Computer Laboratory. This popular course is back for its third year and features lectures from Jeremy Yallop, Neel Krishnaswami and Leo White.
This module aims to build on existing knowledge of modern typed functional programming languages such OCaml and Haskell by introducing techniques including GADTs, higher-order polymorphism, modular implicits and multi-stage programming.
The course runs twice a week from now until mid-March.
- Multicore OCaml ARM64 Backend
- Cambio, OCaml and Karaoke at the MirageOS Marrakech Hack Retreat 2017
- Using Menhir to Build Grammar Attributes
- OCaml 4.04.1 Released
- Parsing the Email Standard with TypeBeat
- An OCaml Backend for Agda with Malfunctional Programming
- Databox Open-Source Software Community Launch
- Composable Builds for OCaml with Jbuilder
- MirageOS Hack Updates
- Algebraic Subtyping: PhD thesis